Photo via: hankandhunt.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These fabric fringe garlands make great party decorations! Ill show you how to make these DIY reusable backdrop ideas to make your party look amazing!
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Crepe Paper fringe necklace
- Retro fringe lamp
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- Love sharks? Cant get enough of Shark Week? Check out these fun paper shark crafts and party ideas!
- Butterflies, flowers, and fairy princesses were the theme for 4-year-old Lynlee’s birthday! Crafty mama Shera made almost everything herself, creating a girlie, glittery party full of pink and purple. I love this sweet photo that Shera took of Lynlee’s invitation! : ) Lynlee and her …
- MUST MAKE DIY Minion Party Treat Bag – SO cute to make when we see the Minions movie! Fun for back to school supplies too!
- New Years Eve Party DIY Decor – diydecoratingideas ad damagefreeDIY
- DIY Painted Lawn Stars Tutorial – 17 Show-Stopping 4th of July Party Decorations | GleamItUp
- 15 Fun Pumpkin Crafts and Activities for Kids – Looking for fall craft projects for kids? These easy DIY pumpkin crafts will keep kids busy creating this fall! Many of these ideas make great activities for a fall party.