Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- Carve your own stamp from a drawing or print out to create a beautiful envelope address or return label. Link to book with tutorial for making your own diy stamps! bird ink packaging
- Bring a fun treat to your 4th of July Party with these Patriotic Tic Tac labels. Youll have a great party favor or dessert that will wow your guests and bring out the Patriotic spirit.
- These DIY Vinyl Cups are adorable and versatile. They are a perfect vinyl craft idea to make with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine! Easily customize with your own sayings for the perfect party favor!
- A hair bow tutorial for sewing bows that can be attached to a headband or hair clip. Adjust for any age and fun to personalize. Sewing for beginners to any level!
- ▶ Zutter Bow-it-All Tutorial * Bow Making Basics with Really Reasonable Ribbon – YouTube
- Как сделать дачу уютнее внутри и снаружи: идеи для дома и сада (50 фото) | Дачный дом | DecorWind.ru
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- DIY wall art. Make beautiful and natural art for your wall simply with stones and glue. A lovely DIY home decor idea for your coastal or rustic home. Click through for the tutorial.
- EPIC Soda Bottle Rocket!
- Amigurumi Cactus – Tutorial ❥ 4U // hf ❥Teresa Restegui http://www.pinterest.com/teretegui/❥
- DIY Painted Lawn Stars Tutorial – 17 Show-Stopping 4th of July Party Decorations | GleamItUp