Photo via: liagriffith.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make cute block zipper pouch / handbag. DIY photo tutorial and template pattern. http://www.handmadiya.com/2015/11/block-zipper-pouch-tutorial.html
- Baby Hat Pattern and Tutorial
- A basic Macrame pattern, click for the link. I like the tutorial being in different colors, its easy to follow.
- This easy to sew tunic pattern only has two pieces and is free in womens size L! Quick, easy sewing tutorial, perfect for spring.
- The best earwarmer headband tutorial – and free 3-size PDF sewing pattern! This…
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Adorable free pattern for a girls flutter sleeve dress or top! Free PDF sewing pattern and tutorial.
- 8 free patterns for cute girls dresses. Eeep, free!!! Great beginner sewing projects (because theres always a tutorial added to the free pattern, yey!) Can you imagine anything cuter than a little girls smile when twirling in an adorable summer dress?
- DIY throw pillow upcycled from outgrown baby clothing. This beautiful and bright home decor idea would make a lovely keepsake or gift. Click through for the full tutorial and pattern.
- These DIY crochet boots with flip flops for soles make excellent slippers or UGG-like sweater boots to wear around town. Click for the free pattern and thorough video tutorial. These make a great crochet Christmas gift!
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – Dress up and Personalize your cell phone with a HERRINGBONE washi pattern – tutorial via Chronicle Books
- halloweencostume www.LiaGriffith.com: