Photo via: thecraftyblogstalker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- From outdated to updated wooden doorbell cover! Create an art deco vinyl monogram with /Cricut/ Explore Air machine. Perfect to personalize many home decor items. cricutmade ad
- Cricut Explore Air 2- getting started- die cut- machine- cutting- crafts- paper crafts- Cricut- how to use
- Photo Background with wrapping paper or butcher paper and painters tape | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY photography | DIY for teens |
- This DIY tutorial shows the exact steps for making your own flower crown from real flowers and greenery | Home for the Harvest
- 4th of July Wreath | DIY Projects | Holiday Decor | 4th of July Home Decor | Crafts | Holidays | Home Decor
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- DIY Home Decor: 11 Paper Craft Decorating Ideas for Your Home free eBook | Home decorating crafts made with paper! How cool 🙂
- Advice for New Cricut Explore Owners
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Macrame Chair crafts decor – handmade – home decor idea Más
- Handmade home decor is always a great way to refresh the look of your space. Check out this DIY Home Fabric Update and see how you can use Jo-Ann crafting essentials to transform your outdoor patio.
- These paper hyacinth flowers are easy to put together and make a gorgeous DIY bouquet! Such a fun spring craft idea!