Photo via: makinghomebase.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crafting with Paper: DIY Utensil Holders! These little guys are so easy to make and they come in really handy at parties!
- DIY Industrial Style Paper Towel Holder – Get the tutorial to make your own. This is an easy DIY that anyone can do. virginiasweetpea.com
- This DIY paper cone makes a great snack holder. It is made with just one supply and a few seconds of time!
- Easy to build DIY Toilet Paper Holder Shelf for rustic bathroom decor @istandarddesign
- brown paper bag
- Printing on paper bag instructions with free printable.
- Paper Bag Jellyfish
- Our coffee filter lion craft for kids is a fun way to tap into your childs unique interests. My son doesnt always like to craft with me, but hes always ready to build a lion!
- Patriotic Tin Can – Easy 4th of July or Memorial Day Party Utensil Holders DIY
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It�s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- STOP! Dont throw away your dishes! Click through to learn How to Remove Utensil Scratches from Dishes! Seriously amazing. This will be one popular pin to put on your must try list!
- Popsicle Stick Frames. The cutest project… just takes popsicle sticks and washi tape!