Photo via: allthingsthrifty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Summer Reading Nook Outdoor Hideaway Building Plans @ Vintage Revivals
- Reading Nook with Built in Bookshelves using Ikea Hemnes Bookcase www.BrightGreenDoor.com
- DIY Ruffle teepee tent tutorial using Rit dye, old sheets, pvc pipes and big buttons. Make a fold up tent for girls. It is a great play area, reading nook
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- Toy Canopy | Toy Storage Solutions For A Well-Organized House
- Inspired by the backyard on the show Parenthood we created a canopy of string lights over our back patio.
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- Porch Makeover Before Picture. Complete makeover including new steps, painted rails and floor, painted swing, planters and wicker chair. Boston ferns, geraniums and more added
- Cute chair makeover and sweet curtains
- Easy DIY scaffolding board furniture. Combine the legs of an old dining chair with a scaffolding board for a unique upcycled wooden bench.
- This chair looks relaxing
- A really easy DIY tutorial for how to reupholster a chair!