Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY recycled bottle craft project is so creative! I love how it lights up and looks like a suset. This is the perfect Moana-inspired kids night light.
- A fun craft for kids to personalize their gardens. Rocks, outdoor glue and paint create these one of a kind garden rock caterpillars.
- There is a CRUCIAL TRICK to painting Ikea furniture that is laminate! Ive tried painting Billy bookcases before and it was an epic fail, but this looks like it works. YAY!
- Arty Crafty Kids | Art | Kandinsky Inspired Rock Art | A fun interpretation of Kandinskys famous concentric circles. A great way for kids to learn about famous artists and create their own colourful nature art with rocks.
- Arty Crafty Kids | Art | Kandinsky Inspired Rock Art | A fun interpretation of Kandinskys famous conecentric circles. A great way for kids to learn about famous artists and create their own colouful nature art with rocks.
- This DIY Cheap Fun Family Trip Sounvenir Tradition using vials and a shadow box is fun for the whole family. It is an inexpensive and easy way to accomplish family vacation souvenirs. Fill the vials with sand, soil, shells, or rocks and make a collection. Affiliate links. Pin created from juliehoagwriter.com/
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- Painted Rocks — 29 creative crafts for kids that adults will actually enjoy doing, too!
- love painted stones and rocks? These simple tutorial for diy camping story stones makes it so easy!
- Rock painting inspiration for kids of all ages. Story stones, counting math games, garden markers and funny faces on rocks – perfect for random acts of kindness, my city rocks project.
- Keep your yard beautiful and organized with this super easy DIY hose stand project. It makes a huge difference and looks great in any landscaping!
- Handprint Chick Puppets are a great Spring craft or Easter craft for kids. This chick craft looks super cute and kids can actually play with them too! Such a fun handprint craft to encourage dramatic play and story telling.