Photo via: horchow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Canvas Gold-Leaf High Gloss Resin Painting Use high gloss resin to turn a high school art piece into a professional masterpiece!
- Paint a thrift store end table. Grab a bunch of dollar store glass marbles. Glue. Sparkle on
- High Waisted Dress | Sew These Inspiring Vintage Sewing Patterns For An Ultimate Throwback
- Make this gorgeous garden gazing ball to add to your garden decor using items purchased at the thrift store and dollar store! It is both easy and inexpensive to make with these detailed tips and instructions. / timewiththea.com
- wood D from hobby lobby. painted myself. kids hand prints. used puff paint for little boarder and for writing. tripple gloss coat.
- Dress up store bought ice cream sandwiches with red, white and blue sprinkles + more 4th of July dessert hacks!
- (1) Buy plates from Dollar Store, (2) Write things with a Porcelain 150 Pen, (3) baked for 30 mins in the oven and its permanent.
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- Thrift Store China Cabinet Makeover. Give your old cabinet a new shabby chic look with some paint and hardwares!
- Get thrift store candle holders and paint in coordinating colors with chalk paint! Super easy home decor solution using @waverlyhome Inspirations Chalk @walmart plaidcrafts
- 36 Dollar Store Kitchen Organization Hacks You Can Pull Off Like a Childs Play
- Find out how I made these DIY Burlap Baskets using Plastic Dollar Store Bins! DIY, Dollar Tree bins, Dollar store bins, Dollar Store DIY, Do it yourself burlap baskets, burlap baskets