Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wooden Pallet House! What?! This is crazy cool! I would build this in my backyard for my kids lol
- DIY, Home Decor – bedroom, boys bedroom, boys bedroom ideas, baseball wall, baseball room, baseball bedroom, baseball decor
- I love unique pillows and love making them in mini versions because honestly, that is all I can sew.We recently did a mini makeover in our daughters bedroom and added a few DIY projects that included these knot type accent pillows to add texture. This is my third most favorite project so far,…
- 37 DIY IDeas for Decorating Your Teenage Girls Bedroom – Big DIY IDeas
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- How To Make Beach Themed Clay Wine Glass Charms Our Crafty Mom 11
- Little pirate lovers will adore this fun recipe for pirate treasure slime! This slime recipe is the perfect sensory activity for a pirate thematic unit!
- This craft is crazy easy and inexpensive! Easy Glittered Snowflake Christmas Ornaments. Thinking about last minute ornament for empty tree spots? this is it!
- This tornado in a jar experiment is crazy simple, but its SO COOL to watch! It…
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- This pretend play felt popsicle craft is a fun summer themed craft idea that is not only calorie free and fun for all ages but it’s also super simple!