Photo via: shelterness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Easy Glycerin Soap recipes: make your own homemade Melt And Pour basic glycerin soaps from natural ingredients in very easy simple steps by Diann Bright, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OPDDI2A/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_VIZsub0HWQMWE
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- Cute And Glam DIY Chandelier Renovation | Shelterness
- This dish soap silly putty is so EASY! You can whip up a batch in less than 5 minutes using two simple ingredients you likely have in your kitchen already.
- Love this DIY concrete soap dish! Such a quick and easy project for the bathroom. The perfect modern accessory!
- Wine Bottle DIY Crafts – DIY Etched Wine Bottle Dish Soap Dispenser – Projects for Lights, Decoration, Gift Ideas, Wedding, Christmas. Easy Cut Glass Ideas for Home Decor on Pinterest http://diyjoy.com/wine-bottle-crafts
- Easy DIY Painted Metal Chair Renovation | Shelterness
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Easy DIY idea to make a jewelry dish to hold all your jewelry. This is the perfect way to hold your rings when youre washing dishes. Its also a great gift idea!
- Easy Creamy Bacon Pea and Ranch Pasta Salad Side Dish Recipe Family Favorite – No chopping, dicing or waiting required. Ready in 15 minutes start to finish! SO yummy, quick, simple and perfect for 4th of July picnics, holiday potlucks, summer dinner parties and family barbecues by Dreaming in DIY
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- Best DIY Ideas for Teens To Make This Summer – Fun and Easy Crafts, Room Decor, Toys and Craft Projects to Make And Sell – Cool Gifts for Friends, Awesome Things To Do When You Are Bored – Teenagers – Boys and Girls Love Making These Creative Projects With Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-ideas-teens-summer