Photo via: agirlandagluegun.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Totally Awesome DIY Bookmarks – A girl and a glue gun
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- Hot Glue Gun Melted Crayon Art! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Some creative and easy projects you can do with a hot glue gun.
- 5 Minute DIY using wooden candlesticks, a round plaque and a glue gun! So easy and under $20.
- Hot Glue Gun Tips
- DIY Wall Letters and Initals Wall Art – Cool Architectural Letter Projects for Living Room Decor, Bedroom Ideas. Girl or Boy Nursery. Paint, Glitter, String Art, Easy Cardboard and Rustic Wooden Ideas http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-letters-wall
- little girl craft. so cute. – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- book/map art how to/DIY or craft idea – paper bunting made from book pages/maps/dictionary or catalogue pages/Christmas wrapping paper … can glue fold over the cord or stitch on machine
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- A fun craft for kids to personalize their gardens. Rocks, outdoor glue and paint create these one of a kind garden rock caterpillars.