Photo via: simplystacie.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Citrus soap made with orange zest, lemon essential oil, clear melt-and-pour soap base, and vitamin E. This orange zest lemon soap smells like summer!
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- We simply can’t get enough of these colorful and trendy decorations. If you can’t either, make sure to check out this project idea for a DIY Pom Pom Trimmed Hat from Jo-Ann.
- Add your own unique scent and style to your daily grooming routine by learning the art of soap making!
- Love sharks? Cant get enough of Shark Week? Check out these fun paper shark crafts and party ideas!
- How to naturally scent handmade soap using essential oils. Includes usage percentages of many common oils and how to add them to your soap batches.
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Melted Crayon Sun Catchers DIY. On those hot summer days where it feels like you cant find any relief from the heat, turn the day around with a colorful DIY project courtesy of free solar energy! Harness the power of the sun to melt crayon shavings and create these vibrant sun catchers. experiment. kids. science. fair. outdoors. outside. summer. beach. project. activities. easy. crafts. for kids. summer. preschool. decor.
- DIY / Orange Mint Coconut Wax Candle! Its so simple- cant wait to make it and smell it!
- DIY-Pottery Barn inspired dresser. Finally found a dresser I like for under the TV in the living room…Now the questions is how to get my hubby to help me make it = )