Photo via: blog.flagsonastick.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…
- The materials used once is not necessary can’t be used again, but only the wise people knows this and they get the benefit by using them again by searching the ideas in which they can modify the pallets. They collect the pallets by investing money and the great thing about the pallets is that they don’t need much money; they are available at low rate. Here we are going to present the ideas in which the pallets are easy to reshape and every single idea is inspiring. The guests will get impressed
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- The Natural Beauty Solution – A step-by-step guide to replacing commercial beauty products with a 100% natural routine. It features two-dozen easy-to-follow, customizable recipes for natural skin care that are not only provide a healthy alternative to mass-produced products, but will also make your skin and hair look their best while tackling issues like eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- This pretend play felt popsicle craft is a fun summer themed craft idea that is not only calorie free and fun for all ages but it’s also super simple!
- heres the recipe:12 small hand prints (change servings and units) Ingredients 4 cups flour 1 cup salt 1 1/2 cups water Directions 1 Combine ingredients and knead dough for 15 to 20 minutes.Bake at 300ºF about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. You may have to bake considerably longer depending on how thick your items are. They may not feel hard right away but will harden as they cool.
- This simple tutorial will show you how to make colorful magnetic clothespins to use on your fridge, or command center. They also make wonderful gifts.
- Not only will these DIY essentialoil perfumes and colognes help you smell nice, but they are non-toxic and beneficial to living an Abundant Life!
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …