Photo via: chocolatechipsanddrillbits.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Easy, 3 step dog sweater DIY! No sew DIY dog sweater made from a sweatshirt or sweater! 3 easy steps!
- This is a quick easy hem for curtains without sewing or even taking them down. This project takes no time at all and has no clean up!
- Looking to transform your plain, white curtains? Give them a style makeover thanks to pom pom trim from Jo-Ann! Grab your sewing machine to tackle this simple weekend project for DIY Pom Pom Curtains.
- High Waisted Dress | Sew These Inspiring Vintage Sewing Patterns For An Ultimate Throwback
- Looking for something a little different for window treatments? Learn how to make no sew chabby chic swag (or valance) – it’s quick, easy, and very fun to do! Read More » afarmgirlinthemaking.com
- Learn how to create a DIY Teepee No Sew with this step-by-step tutorial. Easy and inexpensive with a total cost of around $30-$40. via @homestoriesatoz
- German Chocolate Sheet Cake (from the 1950s)
- DIY Industrial wire mail baskets from a $5 cleaning caddy
- This Easy No Sew Rope Basket is so simple, its practically fool-proof. Cant say that about all crafts!
- illustration fo how to hang curtains so ceilings look taller, foolproof staging tips from decorators
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com