Photo via: sweethaute.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make Handmade Soap – a four-part easy to follow series that will show you how to make all natural soap using essential oils, natural color, and moisturizing oils
- Say Goodbye to Painful, Itchy, Peeling sunburns and hello to fabulous summer skin care after the sun! This DIY AfterSun Sunburn relief Gel is the BEST as it instantly Soothes, Cools, heals and moisturizes your skin for quick healing. It is homemade with 3 natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera and essential Oils. Plus it makes great gifts! via @2creatememories
- This dish soap silly putty is so EASY! You can whip up a batch in less than 5 minutes using two simple ingredients you likely have in your kitchen already.
- How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh | Strength and Sunshine @RebeccaGF666 Safe PlayDoh for celiacs and kids of all ages! An easy tutorial on How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh. A fun and easy craft to DIY with the kids and have them playing for hours! Non-toxic, no artificial colors or chemical ingredients required!
- DIY Natural Floor Cleaner with Essential Oils – abccreativelearning.com
- Honey Whipped Body Butter Recipe This is an easy homemade beauty product recipe made with essential oils and organic beauty supplies. Easy to follow recipe. Use grapefruit essential oils or your favorite oils. Grab the recipe at DearCreatives.com
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!
- DIY Easy Glycerin Soap recipes: make your own homemade Melt And Pour basic glycerin soaps from natural ingredients in very easy simple steps by Diann Bright, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OPDDI2A/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_VIZsub0HWQMWE
- How to naturally scent handmade soap using essential oils. Includes usage percentages of many common oils and how to add them to your soap batches.
- Make your own scented oils and hydrosols with plant material from your own garden using essential oil extraction techniques. makeyourownscentedoils essentialoilextractiontechniques essentialoilshowto fragranceextraction
- Planning a wedding or special event this summer? Save money of your flower budget and make your own DIY boutonnieres. Perfect for groomsmen, family, and even the brides hair.
- DIY Citronella Candles with Essential oils are a great addition to your porch this summer! This soy wax based candle is easy to make and works great!