Photo via: duitang.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Illustrator Kim Sielbeck uses paper, polymer clay, and more to construct tiny cacti. @Craftsy
- Clay Wall hanging & ring bowls kreativk
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!
- I love how simple this DIY Heart Barrette tutorial is! Takes no more than 10 minutes! socozyattarget targetstyle IC AD
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com
- DIY Stamped Clay Bowls. Get the tutorial
- Diy Stamped Air Dry Clay Bowls DIY
- clay jewelry – diy handmade crafts
- Looking for something a little different for window treatments? Learn how to make no sew chabby chic swag (or valance) – it’s quick, easy, and very fun to do! Read More » afarmgirlinthemaking.com
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com