Photo via: sincerelyjean.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- The Easiest way to Learn How to freeze peaches without Sugar for smoothies, for cobblers, for pies or any dessert and baking needs throughout the year. Including Tips for removing the skin/ blanching peaches. An Easy way to preserve your peaches for that
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- A shirt makes a great pillow to hold onto your memories. Fairfield Poly Fil https://www.fairfieldworld.com/store/category/poly-fil-premium-fiber-fill-12-ounc…
- Adorable memory bear or bunny made from babys hospital blanket. Perfect baby keepsake for new moms. affiliate link
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- This is an great list of posts that bring you beautiful advice to make Unique Mason Jar Ideas a wonderful experience. Include your children in the reading. What do they think?
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com
- Gather here rustic/farmhouse custom stencil shown in many versatile ways. Greet your family, your guests, your party. This stencil can create one-of-a-kind home decor and gift ideas all year round. Custom made in the USA by Debbiedoos.
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Make your holiday toasts extra special this year with gilded glasses. These Gorgeous DIY Painted Wine Glasses will dazzle all your guests at the dinner table.