Photo via: allthingsthrifty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com
- Want to create a miniature garden with living plants? This guide by expert Janit Calvo has all the information and resources you need to get started. Find out about the best plant choices, and how to plan your garden and accessories for a creative and enchanting mini garden.
- Everyone should have a pegboard. Heres the Ultimate Guide to Pegboards, and why you should run out and get one right this minute! @diyjustcuz
- Lolly Stick Values | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Use colourful bundles of lolly sticks to help children learn about the concept of number values with this fun yet easy-to-create game. Each bundle of lolly sticks represents a number value (tens) and children need to select the right number of bundles to match the number on each card
- See these effective vegetable gardening tips for beginners. The secret to productive garden lies in the outset of several activities. The following 10 tips will help you to create a more productive and less maintenance vegetable garden.:
- Do you need to clean your nasty window tracks? They can get ugly fast, and no one really likes to clean them. Heres the one simple trick you need to know! via @www.pinterest.com/JenRoskamp
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- 10 Things you Need on your Front Porch | a handy list of items that will add amazing curb appeal to your home and welcome your guests. Includes ideas for plants, lighting, seating and more. Sponsored
- The Absolutely BEST Things to Do in NYC with Kids | What to Do in NYC in 3 Days | NYC in 3 Days with kids | NYC in 3 Days | If you are headed to NYC either with adults, by yourself or with your kids, this is the ultimate guide for what to do, where to eat, yummy treats to get during a 3 day trip to NYC
- Make Bath-Time More Fun Tutorial: All you need to create a bathtub wall that allows your children to use their, err, noodles while washing up are a few pool toys, funnels, and tape — just dont be surprised when your kids beg you to stay in the bath much longer.
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!