Photo via: inspiredbythis.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- gold polka dot burlap runner – the colored door
- These gold sequin tassels are adorable and so easy to make. Tassel party decor is super cute and sparkly. This DIY party craft is perfect for a little girls party decoration but works really well for bridal showers and baby showers too!
- Put bacon on skewer sticks at a breakfast party, brunch or baby shower! Who wouldnt want bacon snacks?!
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- Add some sparkle to your next party with this super easy mint, gold, and silver tassel garland. Choose your own colors to create unique party or home decor!
- Find the perfect colors to complete your FourthofJuly DIY projects with Minwax® Water Based WoodStain in Crimson, Pure White, and Navy Blue.
- Sun needlepoint cushion idea … on different background, maybe navy or another blue?
- This is a great color scheme for any room. In this instance it is geared towards a gender neutral nursery. Come get some inspiration!
- Gender neutral nursery feature wall… Sherwin Williams.. Grey is Grey Screen, White is Pure white and mint is Green Trance
- Broderie bretonne – Du glazig…. du… – Glazig aux couleurs… – Histoire de perles – Eclats bigoudens – Coiffe bigoudene… – Le blog de Laure
- Craft-e-Corner Blog * Celebrate Your Creativity: Applying Vinyl to a Curved Surface – Garden Flower Pot for Mothers Day
- Countdown to Christmas!! – Just Paint It Blog