Photo via: ebay.to
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Make your own Smurfs village with this easy DIY! A fun Smurfs craft perfect for a Smurfs party, Smurfs movie night, or just for pretend play. So cute!
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- These gold sequin tassels are adorable and so easy to make. Tassel party decor is super cute and sparkly. This DIY party craft is perfect for a little girls party decoration but works really well for bridal showers and baby showers too!
- Prepare your child for back to school with this simple pencil and art supplies cup. This craft will come together quick and easy with basic supplies!
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- Five Fun Ways to Make a PBJ – my kids thought these were so fun! Perfect for school lunch ideas.
- Gift Bag – Fathers Day is almost here. Honestly, its going to be here before you can even say,Worlds Greatest Dad. See? Today is magically Fathers Day and youre standing there empty-handed. Lucky for you (and Pops), Im here to share with you ten last minute DIY Fathers Day gifts for dad so you dont have to stand there looking like a dweeb who didnt get it together in time for Daddios big day.
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- This DIY pen roll case is the perfect way to hold all your favorite pens in one place. Its perfect for back to school for your kids, or to have in a home office to keep the pens in one place. PilotYourLife ad
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.