Photo via: diyideacenter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 7. Harvesting Timing of the harvest depends on what you are using the lavender for. For fresh-market or or dried bundles harvest when the first 1 or 2 flowers have bloomed. If the end product is essential oil then the best time to harvest is when about 1/2 of the flowers on the stem have
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- 25 fun ideas for kids activities. Indoor play ideas and crafts that you can do with what you already have. Ways to have fun and beat boredom on a rainy or snowy day when youre stuck indoors.
- Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils. These 25 DIY lavender essential oil projects will show you just how versatile lavender essential oil can be.
- Why go to Ikea when you can just make a platform bed of your own? building furniture building projects
- How to make Handmade Soap – a four-part easy to follow series that will show you how to make all natural soap using essential oils, natural color, and moisturizing oils
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- Plant grass seeds with potting mix in a flat container and in just a couple of weeks you’ll have a grass bed worthy of Simba himself! Grow a couple in rotation so you can swap them over when one wears out.
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- So i really like space and all that :3 and this is my first try at a a galaxy in a bottle necklace ,i love both♥ what do you think? Now for sale at my etsy shop :3 www.etsy.com/li…
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.