Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- Use a cardboard cut out to hang curtains! Create L-shape out of cardboard, pin to wall, hold hardware up and mark where to drill. Then you just drill through the cardboard. Once you have the template you just flip it over for the other side of the window and any other windows.
- Free Olaf Printable!! Do you want to build a snowman? You can with this paper activity! Simply print, cut and stick the parts together! Lots of fun for Frozen fans!
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Craft-e-Corner Blog * Celebrate Your Creativity: Applying Vinyl to a Curved Surface – Garden Flower Pot for Mothers Day
- Adorable DIY Pop Up Flower Garden Mothers Day Card via Red Ted Art – What a fun kids paper craft gift to make for Grandma or Mommy this year! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- /// Mini Shadow Box Fridge Magnets. So easy and cheap! Think ikea containers, photo of vacay at the beach, and some sand and shells you brought home. Or a photo from your childs birthday party plus scraps of paper, confetti, etc from the day. So many possibilities!
- Create easy and nearly free DIY fire starters with items from your home that youd normally throw out! Repurpose cardboard toilet paper tubes by filling them with dryer lint, and then wrap them in wax paper! Perfect repurpose / upcycle craft project for autumn and winter, or just to add to your survival supplies.
- Flower Wreaths DIY. Thankfully, weve been getting a lot of rain in our area, so our garden has been in full bloom this spring. I decided to take advantage of the lushness to create a flower wreaths — just in time for Mothers Day! kids. easy. crafts. DIY. fun. projects. preschool. happy. brunch. activities. decorations.
- DIY Photo Letters. Going to put all photos of both sides of the family and put these on the shelf we are building above the bed