Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- If you are interested in sewing for profit and selling your items, here are some things to consider and a round up of projects that could be good sellers.
- make a kids sand and water table for outdoor sensory play from an old sink, tutorial from Tattered and Inked on @Remodelaholic
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- See a different idea here, this is a creative lamp art and it will surely make the area look amazing as well as it will illuminate the space. It can be created for the kid’s room as they like these type of items more than the adults, it is also good to be created for TV launch decoration.
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- How To- Build an Outdoor Bench that Converts into a Coffee Table
- The overhead lighting as opposed to a lamp is an interesting idea.. hmm. Might consider this.
- could have storage underneath but with room for stools – i.e. not a bottom shelf that runs along bottom – this table is too wide and not high enough.. but an idea
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…
- This project is easy and great for young kids who loves to paint. And the finished planted pots are a great gift idea to give to teachers or grandparents.