Photo via: kiwicrate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Candle Art Transfer DIY. Every time your mom goes to light this candle, shell think of you thanks to the do-it-yourself candle art. You can transform any plain candle into a personalized candle for mom. We added lots of flower, hearts, and Mothers Day phrases to our candles! Crafts. Ideas. For Kids. Easy. Gifts. Activities. Preschool. Poem. Quotes.
- Flower Wreaths DIY. Thankfully, weve been getting a lot of rain in our area, so our garden has been in full bloom this spring. I decided to take advantage of the lushness to create a flower wreaths — just in time for Mothers Day! kids. easy. crafts. DIY. fun. projects. preschool. happy. brunch. activities. decorations.
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- A huge collection of camp crafts for kids. Grab a few of these ideas for any summer camp you are hosting or just to keep the kids busy on break.