Photo via: busybudgeter.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is EXACTLY what I wanted – amazing bullet journal page ideas! Great ideas for bujo daily layouts, bill trackers, meal planners, keys, and doodling ideas!
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- stress free meal planning for beginners
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com
- We’re making DIY Fired Ink Art and you’ll be blown away at how cool these turn out. I had no idea what I was doing and they ended up being beautiful so have no fear, beginners!
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- This is pretty simple but I was wondering if theres a way to class it up, perhaps with patterned paper or maybe even paper mache the end result to make it sturdier?
- I love this tutorial. Each step has a video to walk you through it – perfect for beginners! Rag quilts are so great to snuggle under. This makes quilting and sewing look easy.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- 15 Simple and Beautiful Quilt Patterns for Beginners – if you can follow directions and sew a straight line then youll be a quilter before you know it.
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!