Photo via: stylelist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- wehavethebestcustomersonearth notkidding paintedfoxfamily Repost @leather_and_threads ・・・ Sharing my tiered tray this week for decormeup. Since receiving this tray as a Christmas gift Ive had lots of fun styling it various ways. Currently, its holding some pretty bathroom essentials. @jobestead @jessstayhome Would you ladies like to share when you have a chance?
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Love these ideas for dressing up brown paper packages at Christmas! Save money on wrapping paper and still have the prettiest gifts under the tree.
- 5 easy DIY projects for your scrap wood! They are all easy to make and only take an afternoon! So grab your wood and lets go!
- A fun and inexpensive way to work on number recognition, subitizing and other early numeracy skills. Number boats are inexpensive to make and fun for kids! Use them in summer school, at home or in the bathtub! Great for preschool and kindergarten students.
- This My Dad Rocks frame is the perfect DIY Father’s Day Gift that dad could proudly display on his desk at work. The items required can all be purchased at your local dollar store so it is the perfect budget friendly gift as well.:
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- It can be nerve wracking to put pen to paper in your bullet journal if youre afraid of screwing it up. Almost every bullet journalist has this fear at some point or another. With a little perspective, accepting your bullet journal mistakes can be tons easier. Messing up can be frustrating, but the fear of messing up shouldnt hold you back from doing whats most important – planning.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- 38 Ways to Use Up Yarn Scraps + 18 Scrap Yarn Projects
- This paper plate flower craft is a great spring and summer craft for kids. It offers kids a great opportunity to work on scissor skills.