Photo via: conservamome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- 25 Bottle Cap Upcycling Projects That Add Flair To Your Home – When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was collect bottle caps. Unfortunately, the younger me didn’t know about DIY, so those old caps just sat in a box and went unused for years.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- If you are interested in sewing for profit and selling your items, here are some things to consider and a round up of projects that could be good sellers.
- Sundial | Super Fun FREE Things To Do At The Beach
- These DIY Mason Storage Jars are super easy and affordable to make! Plus, theyre SO pretty! Perfect for the bathroom or bedroom| Haute & Healthy Living
- A round up of ribbon craft ideas for kids and adults with tutorials and photos. Ribbon crafts have been around for years and are economical to make.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Craft table-$16 Walmart shelves, topped with $25 hollow core door from Lowes. I cant WAIT to do this and have a craft table at last!
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- I love this! It just kind of has that rustic look… Mason jars totally cute