Photo via: momtastic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buy a mirror. Put letter stickers on it. Paint over the whole thing. Peel off stickers to become a decorative, etched stunner with a craft knife and etching cream.
- Buy a mirror. Put letter stickers on it. Paint over the whole thing. Peel off stickers.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose
- BUY NOW: Rainbow Sand Art Decorations Choose your favourite colours and create a rainbow! Simply peel off the pre-cut sections to reveal the sticky surface then sprinkle on the sand. Only £3.60 (pack of 6)
- DIY Monogram Projects and Crafts Ideas – Letters, Wall Art, Mason Jar Ideas, Printables, Stickers, Embroidery Tutorials, Home and Room Decor, Pillows, Shirts and Fashion Tutorials – Fun and Cool Ideas for Teens, Tweens and Adults Make Great DIY Gifts http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-monograms
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Need to repaint a piece of furniture and want to do it without a lot of work? Read on to see why I love chalk paint and you will too! SO EASY!
- These Painted Mason Jar Vases are so easy to create! Just some chalk paint, twine and fresh flowers, and you have a perfect gift for Mothers Day!
- Free Olaf Printable!! Do you want to build a snowman? You can with this paper activity! Simply print, cut and stick the parts together! Lots of fun for Frozen fans!
- Here is how I would make these beauties… You will need: -1 mason jar -1 fine point marker -puffy paint Draw your design w…
- 20 Easy Fourth of July DIYs to Make Your Party Pop | These star-spangled, red-white-and-blue party decoration ideas will have your Fourth of July bash shooting off fireworks. Most of these simple projects dont require any fancy supplies—bring on the sparklers, balloons, and dollar-store bandanas!—so you get the most bang for your buck.