Photo via: theweedpatchstore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gallery.ru / Фото 80 – Cross Stitch By the Sea – irislena
- These DIY whiteboards are ridiculously easy to make. It takes less than five dollars and five minutes for each one! Such a pretty and EASY little project!
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Prepare your child for back to school with this simple pencil and art supplies cup. This craft will come together quick and easy with basic supplies!
- Vintage measuring cup DIY pin cushion. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- tea cup flower arrangements
- Repurposed Yogurt Cup Graduation Treat DIY
- 4 cups flour, 1 cup salt, 1 1/2 cup water…need together well…add little flour or water to get perfect dough…not too dry not too sticky…roll out, shape…bake at 350 for 20-30 min…let sit for few days, then decorate!!
- Dirty Cup Pour (DIY) – Imgur
- How to Make Fantastic DIY Watercolor Coffee Mug – You Will Be Amazed To See What You Can Achieve With A Plain Coffee Cup And Some Nail Polish! – She Turned A Plain Mug, Nail Polish And A Toothpick Into Something Amazing!
- Conversation Hearts Sugar Scrub from www.thecasualcraftlete.com 2 cups of sugar Some candy hearts 1/4 cup of coconut oil! Excited to try!