Photo via: rhythmsofplay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- DIY Tugging Box for Young Toddlers ~ Fun Fine Motor, Sensory, and Cause and Effect Activity (From Laughing Kids Learn)
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- This is the best tutorial you will find for making a baby rag quilt. Even a beginner can make a beautiful rag quilt with these step by step instructions.
- Heres a fun suncatcher flower craft for kids. This unusual method of preserving flowers gives them a gorgeous vintage look thats so pretty on the windows.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- This is an great list of posts that bring you beautiful advice to make Unique Mason Jar Ideas a wonderful experience. Include your children in the reading. What do they think?
- This DIY tutorial shows the exact steps for making your own flower crown from real flowers and greenery | Home for the Harvest