Photo via: iheartnaptime.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own Smurfs village with this easy DIY! A fun Smurfs craft perfect for a Smurfs party, Smurfs movie night, or just for pretend play. So cute!
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Handprint Chick Puppets are a great Spring craft or Easter craft for kids. This chick craft looks super cute and kids can actually play with them too! Such a fun handprint craft to encourage dramatic play and story telling.
- Kids will love adorable Handprint and Paper Plate Lion Masks. These easy paper plate craft animal masks are fun for the dress up box and a great way to inspire dramatic play.
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- data-pin-description=“Are you looking for a fun craft to do with the kids this Easter? These panoramic Easter eggs are a fun DIY. Click through for the full tutorial on how to make adorable sugar eggs.”
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- Create some fun, engaging discovery bottle toys for babies and toddlers by using recycled and everyday materials from around the house! These are cheap to make, long lasting and can easily be adapted to create exciting and intriguing sensory play experiences for little ones.
- Bunnies are the cutest! Make these Peek-A-Boo Bunny Cookies this Easter using Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough. This is a fun recipe idea for the kids to help decorate. You could even have them as dessert for your Easter get-together.
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!