Photo via: couponistaqueen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nerd and Healthnut: Make Your Own Baby Toys For Under $5
- Homemade baby wipes how to make your own baby wipes. CourtneyWestlake.com
- Make your own organic, easy lipbalm! Cute for Christmas stocking stuffer, or just a sweet present!
- Make your own Smurfs village with this easy DIY! A fun Smurfs craft perfect for a Smurfs party, Smurfs movie night, or just for pretend play. So cute!
- Why go to Ikea when you can just make a platform bed of your own? building furniture building projects
- How to make your own rustic DIY wood cake stand in just 5 minutes.
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- Make your own DIY lip balm with just 2 ingredients.
- Home Made Shampoo. Make your own home made shampoo using castile soap, coconut milk and honey. No toxic ingredients, just beautiful, healthy hair.: I love making & using this shampoo!
- make your own texture plates – for polymer clay or paper clay work:
- Homemade Peppermint Soap – you wont believe how easy it is to make your own peppermint soap! This makes a great handmade gift idea for Christmas!
- Make your own Book Mark!!! What a great party activity!!! perfect for this awesome Bookworm – Book exchange Birthday Party!! See more party ideas and share yours at CatchMyParty.com