Photo via: ahappyhomeinholland.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- This is very cool! Personalize your water bottle with salt water etching – an easy DIY technique that allows you to etch metal with basic household supplies. Tips4Trips
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- We think you’ll love this wonderful reclaimed wood wall art by @shanty2chic! Try your hand at making this DIY sign and use Minwax® to add your own personal style to this ValentinesDay decor.
- DIY Living Room Decor Ideas – Turn An Old Door Into A Life Story – Cool Modern, Rustic and Creative Home Decor – Coffee Tables, Wall Art, Rugs, Pillows and Chairs. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-living-room-decor-ideas
- DIY Industrial Style Paper Towel Holder – Get the tutorial to make your own. This is an easy DIY that anyone can do. virginiasweetpea.com
- DIY Packing Tape Image Transfer Tutorial from The Graphics Fairy. This is a good tutorial on transferring images from laser or toner based prints to packing tape to candles/glass/etc… This is a very c
- Candle Art Transfer DIY. Every time your mom goes to light this candle, shell think of you thanks to the do-it-yourself candle art. You can transform any plain candle into a personalized candle for mom. We added lots of flower, hearts, and Mothers Day phrases to our candles! Crafts. Ideas. For Kids. Easy. Gifts. Activities. Preschool. Poem. Quotes.