Photo via: papernstitchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This blog is amazing! I wish I found about how to make my own lip balm sooner. Its so cheap and easy to make at home using simple ingredients!
- All it takes is 15 minutes and two ingredients that you probably already have around the house to make DIY Kool-Aid Lip Balm!
- Make a Cool Lip Balm Container recycling DIY
- Home Made Shampoo. Make your own home made shampoo using castile soap, coconut milk and honey. No toxic ingredients, just beautiful, healthy hair.: I love making & using this shampoo!
- Cute DIY gift. Burts bees lip balm
- Fun Homemade Craft Inspiration to Sell | DIY Lip Balm by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/25-easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell/
- DIY Easy Glycerin Soap recipes: make your own homemade Melt And Pour basic glycerin soaps from natural ingredients in very easy simple steps by Diann Bright, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OPDDI2A/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_VIZsub0HWQMWE
- Make your own Smurfs village with this easy DIY! A fun Smurfs craft perfect for a Smurfs party, Smurfs movie night, or just for pretend play. So cute!
- 3 powerful and effective recipes for DIY Face Masks made entirely from kitchen ingredients! Whether your skin is dry, damaged or just in need of some life, these face masks will help nourish your skin using plants from the earth.
- DIY Floating Shelves just like the ones from Fixer Upper! Make 2 of these for…
- How to make your own rustic DIY wood cake stand in just 5 minutes.
- Ingredients: 1 cup cornstarch, ½ cup citric acid, ½ cup baking soda, ½ cup Epsom salt, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tazo tea bags (unbagged), 2 Tbsp brewed Tazo tea. Instructions: Remove tea from Tazo filterbags. Combine cornstarch, baking soda and epsom salt in a bowl. Mix in coconut oil and 2 bags of your favorite Tazo tea, then slowly add 2 tablespoons of brewed Tazo Tea to the mixture. Mix, press into molds and you’re ready for bath time!