Photo via: eyecandycreativestudio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder — make this in just 5 minutes with a few supplies!
- Give every part of your home a fresh makeover—including your refrigerator— with these DIY Spring Flower Magnets! With just a few craft supplies found at Jo-Ann, you’ll be displaying your photos and notes beautifully in no time.
- This DIY pen roll case is the perfect way to hold all your favorite pens in one place. Its perfect for back to school for your kids, or to have in a home office to keep the pens in one place. PilotYourLife ad
- Find all the supplies you need at Jo-Ann to make a DIY Fairy House and Fairy Garden with your kids. They’re sure to love getting creative with this project.
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- When you have pets they come with lots of extra supplies. From food, leashes, litter, to everything else in between it can get disorganized fast. Here are 9 Ideas for organizing your pet supplies from tipsaholic.com pets supplies pet
- These cute and trendy stackable seed bracelets will look great on your moms wrist. Get the tutorial at Craftsy and make a personalized piece of jewelry for Mothers Day.
- This is an easy tutorial on How to Make an a beautiful Antipasto Board Table Runner. Impress your friends and guests with this beautiful display of your favorite Antipasto foods as it runs down the center of your table on your homemade board. ad
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- Create easy and nearly free DIY fire starters with items from your home that youd normally throw out! Repurpose cardboard toilet paper tubes by filling them with dryer lint, and then wrap them in wax paper! Perfect repurpose / upcycle craft project for autumn and winter, or just to add to your survival supplies.