Photo via: ooh.li
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It�s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- book art how to/DIY: old leather bound book turned into clock …drill hole for hands, glue pages and cut out space for mechanism, hand paint the numbers with gold paint pen
- Use a cardboard cut out to hang curtains! Create L-shape out of cardboard, pin to wall, hold hardware up and mark where to drill. Then you just drill through the cardboard. Once you have the template you just flip it over for the other side of the window and any other windows.
- DIY Industrial wire mail baskets from a $5 cleaning caddy
- Buy A Folding Dish Rack And Turn It Into A Book Caddy!
- use a drill instead of threading buttons through at every tuft – saves hours of labor. http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2014/08/an-update-on-my-diy-tufting-technique.html
- DIY Mason Jar Caddy – made out of upcycled cabinet doors. From mycreativedays.com
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.
- Make this gorgeous garden gazing ball to add to your garden decor using items purchased at the thrift store and dollar store! It is both easy and inexpensive to make with these detailed tips and instructions. / timewiththea.com
- School is officially out and that means Summer is in full swing! Make the most of Summer vacation with this Ultimate Summer Bucket List. bloggingboost bloggingboosters
- Find all the supplies you need at Jo-Ann to make a DIY Fairy House and Fairy Garden with your kids. They’re sure to love getting creative with this project.