Photo via: spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Make your holiday toasts extra special this year with gilded glasses. These Gorgeous DIY Painted Wine Glasses will dazzle all your guests at the dinner table.
- This easy and fun Tissue Paper and Paper Plate Turtle craft includes a free printable template, making it perfect for home, school, daycare, or camp. via @https://www.pinterest.com/fireflymudpie/
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – Dress up and Personalize your cell phone with a HERRINGBONE washi pattern – tutorial via Chronicle Books
- Prepare your child for back to school with this simple pencil and art supplies cup. This craft will come together quick and easy with basic supplies!
- MUST MAKE DIY Minion Party Treat Bag – SO cute to make when we see the Minions movie! Fun for back to school supplies too!
- This DIY pen roll case is the perfect way to hold all your favorite pens in one place. Its perfect for back to school for your kids, or to have in a home office to keep the pens in one place. PilotYourLife ad
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Five Minute Spiced Apple Goats Milk Soap
- Learn how to make your own elegant and beautiful spiral chain bracelet with this simple DIY tutorial. It makes a beautiful gift idea for that special woman in your life!
- back to school lunchbox hacks
- DIY: Special Wood Burned Birthday Plate that Little Ones will Love! diy birthday gift for kids, kids diy gift, first birthday gift, wood burning projects, wood burning ideas, easy wood burning projects