Photo via: newlywoodwards.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the look of this DIY ladder! Such a great way to add some extra storage! // cleanandscentsible.com ♡
- Really cool idea for the happy couple: lyrics to their song, last name initial with first names and wedding date. From diykindagirl.
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.com.
- Make their back to school breakfast extra special with this apple plate via Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- When you have pets they come with lots of extra supplies. From food, leashes, litter, to everything else in between it can get disorganized fast. Here are 9 Ideas for organizing your pet supplies from tipsaholic.com pets supplies pet
- The best crafts are both functional and adorable, and these fit the bill! Check out this tutorial on how to make fabric flip flops for under $5!
- Easter Bunny Pancakes! Just cut a heart in half for the ears and add whatever you have on hand to make a cute face.
- These feminine floral nursery initials are the perfect finishing touch to your little girls room! Download all 26 letters for free and print at home.
- Treasured Rubbish: DIY Upholstered Headboard, with Stenciled Fabric– forget the stenciled fabric. cheap but nice feeling fabric with a decent print is fine for me!
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the wind
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.