Photo via: merrimentdesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for an opportunity to share Gods Word and encourage Christian growth? These FREE scripture valentines printables are a perfect fit. Simply print, cut, and tape on the candy and youre done! Perfect for busy families!
- Beasty Boy Beauty and The Beast Costume – Blue Tuxedo Jacket w/ Tails – Princess Belle Birthday Party – Boy Prince Adam – Halloween Tailcoat
- DIY Tarantula puppet craft. kids craft to make a spider for school projects or for Halloween decoration.
- Spice Cabinet Organization from A Bowl Full of Lemons Our spices are organized on lazy susans too! This area is pretty self explanatory. The cooking spices are on the bottom and the baking stuff is on the top!
- Washi tape card – bird on a branch a use for those plastic stencils finally, maybe for the Christmas cards this year. A Washi Tape buying I will go…
- Summer watermelon planters…would make a totally cute teachers gift for the beginning of school…fill with yummy candy.
- Rock candy is both a tasty treat and a geology experiment! Click here for instructions to make your own rock candy. http://www.minimegeology.com/blog/2009/06/09/growing-rock-candy-crystals-a-summer-fun-science-experiment/
- So cute and really so much easier to make than you’d think. Simply pop stick into OREO Cookies, dip in melted candy coating. Pop in fridge to set and decorate with icing. A summer homerun!
- Ghosts in mason jars. That’s the title I decided on in the end … but there were so many, many ideas to choose from. Seriously. I wasn’t sure what to call these … Halloween globes? Mason jar ghost terrariums? Halloween dioramas … in a jar? Boo Ball Jars … … …
- DIY Packing Tape Image Transfer Tutorial from The Graphics Fairy. This is a good tutorial on transferring images from laser or toner based prints to packing tape to candles/glass/etc… This is a very c
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.
- Make a beautiful piece of art work for your toddlers birthday using Washi tape and Watercolors!