Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!
- If you have ever been curious about image transfers either for your painted furniture projects or any DIY projects, here is a complete guide to the easiest image transfers and where to find them . IOD image transfers
- How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set – IKEA Hacks
- The Natural Beauty Solution – A step-by-step guide to replacing commercial beauty products with a 100% natural routine. It features two-dozen easy-to-follow, customizable recipes for natural skin care that are not only provide a healthy alternative to mass-produced products, but will also make your skin and hair look their best while tackling issues like eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- One of the best things I did this year was complete an organized pantry project. It has made it so much easier to find food and cook with it.
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.
- WOWZA! What a great built-in bookcase! She used billy bookcase to make the built-ins around her fireplace. Such a great IKEA HACK!
- 2016s best ikea hacks (so far) on domino.com
- Matchbook Notepads for the ladies at work. They would love it to use up all the scrap paper
- Keeping a toddler entertained while traveling and/or during a trip can be hard work. But these toddler busy bags will make it easier for you and fun for them!
- There is a CRUCIAL TRICK to painting Ikea furniture that is laminate! Ive tried painting Billy bookcases before and it was an epic fail, but this looks like it works. YAY!
- A fun and inexpensive way to work on number recognition, subitizing and other early numeracy skills. Number boats are inexpensive to make and fun for kids! Use them in summer school, at home or in the bathtub! Great for preschool and kindergarten students.