Photo via: sugarbeecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- High Waisted Dress | Sew These Inspiring Vintage Sewing Patterns For An Ultimate Throwback
- heres an awesome roundup of tons of diy fingerless glove crochet patterns, free list – – (wouldnt these make great gifts for all those awesome women in your life??) Sugar Bee Crafts
- This cute midi length dress is super easy to sew using a free tee shirt pattern. How to sew a womens dress.
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com
- DIY Patriotic Graphic Tee – Make A DIY Iron-On Tee with @kimbyers perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day!
- things to sew | free sewing patterns | learn to sew | dress patterns
- Simplicity Misses Vintage Three Armhole Dress | Sew These Inspiring Vintage Sewing Patterns For An Ultimate Throwback
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- Are you in search of crafts to make and sell? Learn how to make paper flowers DIY style and open your own Etsy shop. Why not?! You can learn how to make paper flowers & foliage to create gorgeous paper flowers backdrops. There’s a paper flowers workshop a
- In which I share 15 laundry room free printables to help dress up your washing space. Fun, but not guaranteed to make you actually like doing laundry! Ha!
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – Dress up and Personalize your cell phone with a HERRINGBONE washi pattern – tutorial via Chronicle Books