Photo via: cupcakesandcrinoline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Conversation Hearts Sugar Scrub from www.thecasualcraftlete.com 2 cups of sugar Some candy hearts 1/4 cup of coconut oil! Excited to try!
- DIY Sugar Lip Scrub – made with sugar, coconut oil, and honey. www.chronicurls.com
- Lip Scrub 1:1 ratio of sugar to coconut oil (or olive oil) Vanilla Extract Combine and mix well. Ratio will depend on the oil using and texture you are going for. Can use other extracts/flavors.
- Instead of wax tarts in your tart burner use coconut oil and cinnamon as a natural alternative
- Dont throw it away! How to make hand milled soap from leftover soap scraps | PreparednessMama
- Ingredients: 1 cup cornstarch, ½ cup citric acid, ½ cup baking soda, ½ cup Epsom salt, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tazo tea bags (unbagged), 2 Tbsp brewed Tazo tea. Instructions: Remove tea from Tazo filterbags. Combine cornstarch, baking soda and epsom salt in a bowl. Mix in coconut oil and 2 bags of your favorite Tazo tea, then slowly add 2 tablespoons of brewed Tazo Tea to the mixture. Mix, press into molds and you’re ready for bath time!
- Awaken your senses with this revitalizing aromatic blend by Nature’s Truth. Emits a scent that is altogether sweet, herbal, and minty. Purifying and clarifying for the mind and body. An excellent oil for humidifiers and diffusers.
- Lemon Lime and Coconut Stress Relief Sugar Scrub
- 15 great coconut oil uses for beauty, skincare, and hair care!
- How to make Handmade Soap – a four-part easy to follow series that will show you how to make all natural soap using essential oils, natural color, and moisturizing oils
- The 3-ingredient lip scrub: sugar, almond oil and almond extract. Smells and tastes delicious!
- Muscle rubs can do wonders when you have kinks that just won’t go away. For a natural muscle pain remedy, try this Non-Greasy Essential Oil Muscle Rub.