Photo via: build.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Beach Themed Clay Wine Glass Charms Our Crafty Mom 11
- Wine Bottle DIY Crafts – DIY Etched Wine Bottle Dish Soap Dispenser – Projects for Lights, Decoration, Gift Ideas, Wedding, Christmas. Easy Cut Glass Ideas for Home Decor on Pinterest http://diyjoy.com/wine-bottle-crafts
- Rustic Wood Wine Rack Pallet Wine Rack
- PRIMITIVE COAT RACK 6 Vintage Tool Rack by SweetDaphneVintage
- Teaching you the basics with an easy tutorial on how to mod podge on glass and create beautiful one of a kind vases, candles, glasses and more!
- I have had so many requests for these dish fabulous dish scrubbies, they work so well! Make these for family and friends, enjoy! Check out the Magic Cirlce t…
- Clean Oven!:3-4 drops of Dawn, 4 T. of Baking Soda, 5 T. of Vinegar, Juice of a lemon or lime. (Pour in vinegar SLOWLY!) Wipe paste onto the surfaces in the oven. Let it set for a couple of hours. Wipe out with a sponge or warm cloth.
- And this is an executive wooden pallet repurposed wall rack pretty inspired from a conventional dressing table. It has got all the necessary hooks on it for hanging, and it has also got some decent racks where you can place plenty of accessories and some fine decoration pieces.
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Glitter Light Switch Plate @istandarddesign Lauren B Montana
- DiY antique mirrored doors | Riggstown Road — She updates an old kitchen hutch by painting the glass doors with mirror paint! Looks so easy and inexpensive too.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Learn how to decorate a vase with tissue paper and Mod Podge. Such an easy way to update a plain glass piece, and makes a great gift! via @modpodgerocks