Photo via: womansday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Why not recycle your seed packets and create adorable decoupaged seed packet terra cotta pots for the garden!
- Cute front porch planter made from terra cotta pots
- How to dye terra cotta pots with ritdye. Simple and really cool look!
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…
- This is an easy tutorial on How to Make an a beautiful Antipasto Board Table Runner. Impress your friends and guests with this beautiful display of your favorite Antipasto foods as it runs down the center of your table on your homemade board. ad
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- Use a cardboard cut out to hang curtains! Create L-shape out of cardboard, pin to wall, hold hardware up and mark where to drill. Then you just drill through the cardboard. Once you have the template you just flip it over for the other side of the window and any other windows.