Photo via: olatheglass.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.com.
- The Olivia wreath will make a beautiful addition to your front door. It has sage and cream hydrangeas attached to a grapevine wreath and tied with a burlap and burlap net bow. Monogram letter is pictured in cream… Choose the initial monogram you would like to make it personal. Finished wreath measures approximately 20 in diameter. Each flower, bow and letter is wired and glued to the wreath for optimum durability
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Craft table-$16 Walmart shelves, topped with $25 hollow core door from Lowes. I cant WAIT to do this and have a craft table at last!
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Your house is defined by its interior as well as its exterior. Most people focus on decorating the inside of their homes and forget about their backyard. In fact, paying attention to your backyard is as important as decorating the inside of your home. Lets see how you can make your backyard more beautiful with these creative ideas.
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- With its dark wood backdrop and silk flower accent, we love the idea of adding this crafty wall art to your entryway! Wherever you choose to display it, there’s no better way to celebrate the season of beautiful blooms and warmer weather than with this DIY Spring Sign project.
- 29 FREE maxi skirt sewing tutorials on sewsomestuff.com. AWESOME list of maxi skirts to sew this summer. LOVE THEM ALL. Such a beautiful collection. CHECK OUT NOW!