Photo via: militaryoneclick.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- summer bucket list ideas– 35 things to do this summer!!
- School is officially out and that means Summer is in full swing! Make the most of Summer vacation with this Ultimate Summer Bucket List. bloggingboost bloggingboosters
- 29 FREE maxi skirt sewing tutorials on sewsomestuff.com. AWESOME list of maxi skirts to sew this summer. LOVE THEM ALL. Such a beautiful collection. CHECK OUT NOW!
- Kids will love this activity! Make DIY Sidewalk Foam Paint, perfect summer boredom buster for the kids!
- Cupcake Liner Octopus Craft for Kids – This is such a cute, easy-to-make ocean craft that toddler, preschool, prek, kindergarten, and first grade kids will love making (kids activities, summer crafts)
- 5 Adorable Pom Pom Crafts For Your Kids To Do With Leftover Bits Of Yarn: There are plenty Pom Pom craft ideas for kids and here is a list of the top 10 crafts that you and your kids will absolutely love
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Date night bucket list
- Looking for a new book to read this summer? Check out this list for your ultimate summer reading guide! You wont be disappointed! via @goodenufmommy
- Pink peonies in green sap bucket / 5 Five Tips for Summer Decorating – So Much Better With Age
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.