Photo via: lovecreatecelebrate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- Easy DIY idea to make a jewelry dish to hold all your jewelry. This is the perfect way to hold your rings when youre washing dishes. Its also a great gift idea!
- Easy Creamy Bacon Pea and Ranch Pasta Salad Side Dish Recipe Family Favorite – No chopping, dicing or waiting required. Ready in 15 minutes start to finish! SO yummy, quick, simple and perfect for 4th of July picnics, holiday potlucks, summer dinner parties and family barbecues by Dreaming in DIY
- Easy Creamy Bacon Pea and Ranch Pasta Salad Side Dish Recipe – No chopping or dicing required and perfect for 4th of July and Memorial Day picnics, potlucks, block parties and barbecues. NO waiting! Simple crowd favorite thats quick and ready to eat in 15 minutes. SO YUMMY, SO FAST! – Dreaming in DIY
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- A quick and easy and very *simple sew* project for a pillow bed. Perfect for a toddler mat at school, lounging, or sleepovers!