Photo via: zaaberry.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- cut your home state out on glitter paper and glue to canvas. I love this idea
- Cut the Cord: Alternative Solutions for Ditching Cable TV on saving amy http://www.saving-amy.com
- Easter Bunny Pancakes! Just cut a heart in half for the ears and add whatever you have on hand to make a cute face.
- idea: teabags glued on thin card, then cut in the shape of a teapot and framed
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- Looking for an opportunity to share Gods Word and encourage Christian growth? These FREE scripture valentines printables are a perfect fit. Simply print, cut, and tape on the candy and youre done! Perfect for busy families!
- binder cover – easy sewing instructions. She uses oilcloth but the instructions are transferable to any fabric, I would think. Very simple!
- DIY: Coffee Filter Roses – great tutorial on how to cut, color & form these beautiful roses. These would be great made into a wreath! A small wreath.
- These free Hunger Games logos are perfect for throwing a Hunger Games party or book club! Cut them out on your Cricut or other electronic cutting machine.
- An easy tutorial on how to convert a png or jpg file into a Silhouette cut file! It opens up so many design possibilities!
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin