Photo via: roselypignataro.com.br
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- I will be honest with you…Im pretty proud of myself. 😀 I never thought it would turn out that awesome. Im totally in love. Too …
- I love this tutorial. Each step has a video to walk you through it – perfect for beginners! Rag quilts are so great to snuggle under. This makes quilting and sewing look easy.
- I would love this craft room!
- At the end of the day, everyone needs love — and this adorable wall art by @mycre8tivedays. Add your own inscription and choose your favorite Minwax® colors to personalize this hearty design. ValentinesDay
- Love this craft room!
- I love this!
- Kitchen sign that is created using a simple DecoColor Paint Marker. The DecoColor Marker is easy to use and you can create designs on all types of surfaces like this wood piece. Love how this turned out!
- LOVE Horse string art stringart LOVE horse
- Great tips on painting a room quick and easy!! LOVE this! www.shanty-2-chic.com