Photo via: pneumaticaddict.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Lots of DIY spray paint ideas!! For home decor, furniture, updating old things, and art projects! Listotic.com
- DIY Backyard Ideas for Summer – Yard Projects – Amazing Ideas for the Yard This Summer. Outdoor Decor, Furniture, Games and more
- industrial farmhouse laundry hangups you ll want , closet, crafts, fences, home decor, how to, laundry rooms, organizing, outdoor living, painting, plumbing, repurposing upcycling, rustic furniture, shelving ideas, storage ideas, tools, wall decor
- Cute DIY Room Decor Ideas for Teens – Best DIY Room Decor Ideas from Pinterest, Youtube and Top DIY Blogs. Awesome Ideas for Teen Girls Bedrooms, Furniture Accessories and Wall Art for Tweens and Teenagers
- 50 Inspiring Upcycled Furniture Housewares Projects @ DIY Home Ideas
- From recipes to home decor to seasonal crafts, this list of 50+ Mason Jar Projects has something for everyone!
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- Market/cow versatile stencil. One stencil can be used many times over and over to create one-of-a-kind home decor items. Great for gifts and more! Custom made in the USA by Debbiedoos.
- When you have pets they come with lots of extra supplies. From food, leashes, litter, to everything else in between it can get disorganized fast. Here are 9 Ideas for organizing your pet supplies from tipsaholic.com pets supplies pet